• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You would have fun on this course

Tenn-Driver

Reaction score
I finally down loaded a couple pictures of Conklin Players Club in Conklin NY where I plays a couple weeks ago...

The first pic is the 10th hole, their signature hole. Note that there isn't much room for error. It took me 3 balls to get it on the green with an 8 iron (2 in water). :real angry:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v221_Tndriver_Golf_10thholeconklin.jpg

The second picture is of the par 5, 18th hole that drops like 600 or more feet in elevation and dog legs to the right.
Believe it or not, I made a perfect Tee using my natural slice around the trees, landing in the middle of the fairway around the bend :laugh:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v221_Tndriver_Golf_18thholeconklin.jpg

I like the look of the 18th, although your screwed if you cant hit a fade or a "natural slice".

Atsa My Boy!!!

Believe it or not, I made a perfect Tee using my natural slice around the trees, landing in the middle of the fairway around the bend:laugh:
I done learned ya good!!!!:biglol:

As the saying goes...

You work with what you got, cause there ain't noth'n else...:laugh:

Seriously... Ths is one of the nicest courses I've played where it makes you work each shot, but its also forgiving.
Unlike Ridgewood in Fl... That place just beats ya down then steals all your balls, then sends you home with a seriously deflated ego. :real angry:

The wonderful thing about having an entire golf course covered in bentgrass is that it is green all the time....as soon as the snow melts - it is ready to go....

i hate the 9th at CPC its a bastard if yolu pull the ball into the tree patch

That's ok... I didn't like the 16th hole.

Elevated tee, all up hill and you can't quit see the green until your standing on it... :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520