• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

$20 putter - lights out... I give up :)

Woahhhhhhh, trying to slip one by us here Clark?

Do tell, whats on the way?
Nothing special...but i wanted to try something new, so i picked up that TM Corzina putter Youngun had for sale in the classifieds.

If i putt better with that, or it makes me feel better, i will keep it and give my old one to my g/f if she wants it, if not i will re-grip her current putter so its straight.

I knew i'd catch a little hell with an Acuity, but that's quite o.k.

What's worse? An Acuity or a Bionik????

I think I may have you beat in the "Queerest Gear" competition :thumbs up:

Seriously, if I end up bagging it, I'm gonna need a story... maybe I'll tell people it's from France... the new "Bionique"

Whatever works man. I've tried just about every putter design on the market. Rife, Spider, B60, Yes (ect.) and always went back to a Wilson Kirk Currie #2 I have. I tried 2 Scotty's and sucked with them. Finally, stumbled upon the model I have now. Kept draining putt after putt in the shop with it, piece of cake to hit it straight down the line forever. This one, I love and will have it for a long, long time. It's taken me into the single digits and hopefully will be there when I get to scratch someday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520