• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

300 Forged

ezra76

Reaction score
Taylormade 300 Forged irons 4-PW Rifle flighted 6.0 shafts with good condition GPTV's. Condition varies club to club. All have face's consistant with an 8 condition or better. All have chatter consistant with a 7.5 to borderline 8 condition. The PW has a sizeable rock ding and a few other clubs have slight dings, all are perfectly playable though. I'll try to get some pics when it stops raining here.

First $125 takes them with shipping included Conus/Paypal.

nice price ez.. for that, you might wanna just keep them around...anyone who picks these up is getting a great deal... :)

nice price ez.. for that, you might wanna just keep them around...anyone who picks these up is getting a great deal... :)

Don't fool yourself, FBK, he's still making money at that price.:laugh:

Ez, I am interested.....stick up some pics as soon as you get some

Jason

OK. I'll get some tomorrow. I have to leave in like 10minutes until 8pm OTW I'd get them now.

OK here's the pics. I'm going to look into shipping cost for Hawaii for JS but I usually only do ConUS. 1st $135 Conus paypal takes them though.

DSCF1740.JPG

DSCF1743.JPG

DSCF1747.JPG

DSCF1756.JPG
DSCF1740.JPG
DSCF1743.JPG
DSCF1747.JPG
DSCF1756.JPG

OK, here's the dealmaker. I also have a 200steel 3W with an S-90 Rifle steel shaft and a 5W with the R-80 steel. (Super easy to hit a highdraw with the Rflex) I'll toss in either one for an extra $20 or both for an extra $35.

Don't make me put this stuff on Fleabay, please.

I'll go $125 now but that's it. They go to Fleabay for 1st paychecks of the month on Sunday.

Now THAT is why I use Club Gloves on my irons. I would be embarrased to carry those around. People think having forged clubs that look like that says "Player"? I think it says something else altogether!

Not ripping you Ez, just a general threadjack. Hope you sell them quick.
DSCF1747.JPG

Now THAT is why I use Club Gloves on my irons. I would be embarrased to carry those around. People think having forged clubs that look like that says "Player"? I think it says something else altogether!

Not ripping you Ez, just a general threadjack. Hope you sell them quick.

You'd really be embarassed if you tried to hit them. :laugh:

zing...

nice one

You'd really be embarassed if you tried to hit them. :laugh:

Point taken...

Although, I do hit these pretty well. And they're not much different, being forged, with minimal game-improvement nonsense, narrow soles, thin toplines, slight offset, and all that hoohah... Much nicer looking after three years in the bag, but other than that?
845 001.jpg
845 004.jpg

Those 845s are so sexy, one of my favorite irons to look at.

I'll take $100 shipped without the PW. It's a 48* if you want to replace it with a TM blade or another 48* wedge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520