• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

$300 wedge...

But, but, there's free shipping!

The designer of those hangs out at wrx... Very pretty wedges, I would love some, but don't have that kind of change for a wedge.

Anyway, you can 'make your own' with a grinder. :D I'll see if I can find my thread on that.

Not even. It's $11.50. Insurance will cost you $6 more.

Yeah, I think his claim to fame was that he got some wedges in Tadd Fujikawa's bag for a while.

Free shipping to CONUS butthole.

heard of them and hit them.. nice and the mixed logo's are cool also.. you can get personal grinds etc.. like getting taylored for a suit. only way would be a custom fit to spend that much. not off the rack so to speak.

Free shipping to CONUS butthole.

That's what you are, but what am I?

EDIT:

What's a CONUS butthole anyway?

And why would you want anything, much less a golf club, shipped to your butthole?

Friggin' meatloaf-lover.

Harry...oh nevermind.

Its a fad. Find a little China man, put some Chinese characters on the wedge, claim the forgings are from long lost caves, claim the forger is old Samurai who once took one the mighty Mongs with just a stick, claim the steel is forged from a Samurai sword and look! You can chrage 300 whatever for it.

Its steel. It has the same grind that every other wedge has. It has grooves. It will no more no less than any other well made wedge.

yes but you are all missing the importance of this opportunity. We are able to purchase a wedge for three times the money so that when it fails it should fly three times as far into the lake... Think of the possibilities...

$300 for a wedge, $300 for a putter, $500 for a driver, & who says you can't buy a game?

Its a fad. Find a little China man, put some Chinese characters on the wedge, claim the forgings are from long lost caves, claim the forger is old Samurai who once took one the mighty Mongs with just a stick, claim the steel is forged from a Samurai sword and look! You can chrage 300 whatever for it.

Its steel. It has the same grind that every other wedge has. It has grooves. It will no more no less than any other well made wedge.
but, but, but; its a prototype!!!!:faintthud BTW, its spelt, "Hmongs", not, "Mongs".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520