• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

757 in 5-wood?

Yeah.. It was a 370yd hole sharp dogleg left, and being an idiot i decided to pull out the driver when i could've just slung a 4 iron around the corner for an 6 iron in to the green instead of a chocked up 54* in. Well, I set up for a draw, and just make an ugly swing 3 times and put them all in the woods. Damn Ego.

An Evo is a beast of a shaft though, I don't think I can load and unload it properly though. I drive it just under 280 - usually around 270 - 275 on average.

Jaden

If(and i mean IF) you really do drive the ball 280, then you should have no problem with the evo.

as far as the bi matrix, its just meh. Many people absolutely despise it, and there are some(for example MG) who love it.

Well, I just ordered 10 bimatrix in stiff on Overstock. IF i don't like them $30 bucks is not too much right? And the best part is i have 10 for various things. Hello retro-fit 46 inch long 3 iron. =] I will still look for a shaft that is not $3 each for my burner but it will be fun to try it.

Jaden

Are you sure you just bought 10 grafalloy bimatrixes for $30? Are you sure they aren't true temper ones (garbage)? If they are graf, I want one please. Give me a price. :D

Nevermind, too slow. Those are crap :D

FCUK They are the True Temper Garbages.

Absolute garbage or worth a try...30 bucks for 10 doesn't sound too bad?

If you've already bought them, give one or ten a try.

Well I thought my dad ordered the TT Garbages but he didn't check out because he was looking at other stuff, so I didn't order them. Luckily, I dodged a bullet there.

Jaden

If i were you id look into a Grafalloy Prolaunch Red pull off of ebay.

I've been looking for some..no real pulls other than one "designed for Adams Golf". Grr why can't there be a ridiculously cheap alternative or ridiculously cheap genuine whiteboard. =[

Jaden

The Graffaloy Prolite FW is an even lower launch shaft than the Red. I've got one in a TM 200 Steel 3-wood, and I can hit shots from the tee box down the middle of the fairway all day long, but can't get them more than 15 feet off the ground. PM me if you want the club. You can pull the shaft and do whatever with the head.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520