• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Allota golf

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At my current rate (20 rounds in August) I'm estimating I'll have played about 160 rounds of golf this season (120 rounds so far). The "gold pass" was $1500 for the unlimited golf with cart at two courses (three 18-hole and one 9-hole) which would normally be around $30 a round so I'll have gotten $4800 worth of golf for that amount. Is there anyone else here that (sssmokin?) is goofy enough to have golfed this much? If it's not raining I'm golfing. I'm actually getting pretty good. At least when I'm alone with no pressure. Around a 10 cap right now.

Since April 1st, which is the first day for recording handicap in Minnesota, I've posted 102 rounds and counting. I've been out more than that as I play 9 with my kids a lot in the summer then the GHIN system just combines the nines into a round. I've also played more than a few rounds at courses that don't have a rating and at courses where the game we are playing is unpostable (scrambles, scrumbles, RWB etc.).

So I've been out. I'm hoping to get to 150 posted by November 1st which is our last postable day in MN. My kids started school on Monday, so after I finish a few projects around the house, I'll be playing every day.

Good on you for getting out that much and making your pass "worth it".

So, WBL, are you willing to stray from said courses to golf a round at a real nice course on Labor Day? Those courses are pretty nice, but for what I have to pay i'd rather go somewhere I never usually go. Somewhere nice.

So far this year, I've played 105 rounds on my home course. Multiply that times $48, and I've played $4,930 worth of golf which is $4,100 free over what my membership costs. I should be able to sneak in another 40 rounds before the end of the year, adding $1,920 to that figure. Life is good.

So, WBL, are you willing to stray from said courses to golf a round at a real nice course on Labor Day? Those courses are pretty nice, but for what I have to pay i'd rather go somewhere I never usually go. Somewhere nice.

nututhugame

Where are you thinking?

I have about 20 rounds at my home course, another 3 in NS on vaca and about 15 tournament rounds.

I think I'm around 35ish if you include some golf trips and tourneys. I have my handicap down to 4.1. Not bad for playing just over once a week.

R35

I have 12 rounds in this year. My cap is sitting right around 4-7 depending, it is hard to say more accurately with how little I have played. I am truly jealous of you guys who have played over 100 rounds. I would kill for the opportunity to have played that many rounds. I am playing again this weekend, so I am getting some golf in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520