• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any Suggestions for a pull cart

Justice76

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a nice pull cart. What I am looking for is quality I do not want to buy a new one next year or walk around with half a plastic wheel.. I want to be able to break it down and put it in my small honda trunk. Thanks so much

Justice76 said:
Does anyone know of a nice pull cart. What I am looking for is quality I do not want to buy a new one next year or walk around with half a plastic wheel.. I want to be able to break it down and put it in my small honda trunk. Thanks so much
I gave my old 2-wheeled cheapo to my son. So, I went to KMart and bought their 3-wheeled cheapo. Surprisingly, I REALLY like it.

mediaguru said:

I just got back from using mine about an hour ago. I love this cart. It's like pushing a 10 speed bike that has no one on it.

mediaguru said:

These are great carts. I used one last year. I haven't used it this year, though. I have just been carrying the bag or using a cart.

Both tires are flat. Fix-a-flat usually takes care of it, but I don't think it held last time.

I really haven't missed the cart. When I bought the cart it was because I thought the bag was too heavy. I haven't felt that way this year other than when I needed the rain gear. I just get a cart if the rain gear is needed now.

My home course has some major slopes. In this situation, I don't think the cart saves you any work. These carts are great for flatter courses, though.

mediaguru said:

Most of the folks that walk at my club are using that or a variation of it. Nobody has gone back to carrying, or two wheels, yet. It's a bit of work going up hills, but so it walking with a bag.

Thanks guys. I need something . I like to walk need the little workout but lately in the day here in texas I am beat and I think lugging that bag around effects my game.

Justice76 said:

my suggestions is to not get one..that's just me..I'm a fan of looping it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520