• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveleand CG4 Tours

BigJim13

Staff member
Reaction score
I bought these and was really excited to try them out with the FST Shafts but man I just can't seem to get the feel of them or something. They just aren't working for me. Anyway, Cleveland CG4 Tours-4-PW with FST 125 Stiff flex shafts. They are in decent shape and I will get some pics up later this morning.

I can sell them 2 ways:

1) Heads only, .370 hosel, $95 shipped in the US.

**Clugnut has dibs on the heads**

2) Heads and shafts together- $160 shipped in the US

Pics to follow shortly

• Staff
OK, think I'm losing it. I am going to put the sale on hold. I am going to give these another shot. I just can't decide what I want. I'm going to throw some lead tape on them and try to get them to work.

OK, think I'm losing it. I am going to put the sale on hold. I am going to give these another shot. I just can't decide what I want. I'm going to throw some lead tape on them and try to get them to work.

So basically you're just like me where you bought irons you hate and want to get out from under them, but you read what people told me when I wanted to sell my Pings and decided maybe to give them a try. good luck dude.

• Staff
So basically you're just like me where you bought irons you hate and want to get out from under them, but you read what people told me when I wanted to sell my Pings and decided maybe to give them a try. good luck dude.

I wouldn't say I hate them. I need to adjust to them. They have a thicker topline and sole than I'm used to. But yeah, I'm a basketcase when it comes to clubs. I change clubs more than underwear, except when I had my Hogan's. Those stayed and I never thought about changing them, until last summer when I completely lost my game/passion and sold all my clubs!

This is a relief for me. I'm possibly 1 club anyway from my season's bag, and this would have exploded it for sure. These are a perfect compromise club for you, Jim. Decently narrow sole and good offset, but very forgiving. I understand what you're saying about the topline, but if you can get over that, I believe they will do a great job for you.

• Staff
This is a relief for me. I'm possibly 1 club anyway from my season's bag, and this would have exploded it for sure. These are a perfect compromise club for you, Jim. Decently narrow sole and good offset, but very forgiving. I understand what you're saying about the topline, but if you can get over that, I believe they will do a great job for you.

I am going to give it a real shot, I'm going to hang on to them until I have played at least a few more rounds with them to give myself a real try with them. Lead tape works wonders too! LOL!

Where are you playing/hitting balls?

• Staff
Where are you playing/hitting balls?

The soccer field behing my house, behind the field is just more open field where the elementary school is in my town. I can walk about 200yds and have about a 400yd long and 200 yd wide driving range all to myself. I have to shag my own balls but im ok with that.

Most courses have opened up now though!

Good luck with the irons, we should get together and tee it up this summer....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520