• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Coffee Cup Challenge???

Rock, if we ever decide to do this again, I'll help out again.

I don't mind doing the arranging through Delilah, but I'm all set for covers for the foreseeable future myself.

Maybe when the grass starts to show in the northern areas, we could put together an informal poll to see if people wanted in on a group buy. It would be a lot cheaper going that route than individually.

However, we'd need to set up some designs and vote on how we wanted things done. We did that before and it worked out OK.

I personally liked the old logo better than the current design. I could mock something up on the pattern that Delilah gave me and put it up for review (or several iterations, if need be).

Here's the original thread. God, many names in there that have come and gone.

http://www.shottalk.com/threads/shottalk-putter-headcovers-any-interest.27682/

R35

I'm in if we do this!

Here's some samples...
GG_Sample1.JPG
GG_Sample2.JPG
GG_Sample3.JPG
GG_Sample4.JPG
GG_Sample5.JPG
GG_Sample6.JPG
GG_Sample7.JPG
GG_Sample8.JPG
GG_Sample9.JPG
GG_Sample10.JPG
GG_Sample11.JPG
GG_Sample12.JPG

That's Sara "No H" brown from Big Break if you're wondering.

Check out DelilaH's Facebook page for thousands more inspirations...

R35

Would love to get some of those guys to come back by, if anyone knows how to contact them.

Ouija board?:D

That's a bit offside, but also true.

I could have said apply to the Federal Prison System, which would also likely be accurate. :)

Crazy how many people have come and gone on this board. Life finds a way to get in the way, it seems.

R35

Ouija board?:D

That's a bit offside, but also true.

I could have said apply to the Federal Prison System, which would also likely be accurate. :)

Crazy how many people have come and gone on this board. Life finds a way to get in the way, it seems.

R35
I'm only here to stalk you, big guy!!

I'm only here to stalk you, big guy!!

Hey, if you're going to be out there in the bushes, at least bring in the mail!

It'd be cool if we could do a Cameron style Tour Logo'd version for ST. Like, a "Circle ST" in green on either black or white covers. I think those are pretty popular with the masses. Then, have each username/name on the side. Maybe add in a cool URL, and you're set.

The logo we did was cool, but it's something dynamic, so the old covers are now pretty bunk.

I think we tried to get flags for each user, but the cost went up a ton. You pay by the stitch.

T

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520