• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Coming along, mabye?

JamesR

Interlocking Now
Reaction score
Heres a practice swing with my driver, about 80% normal, working on an earlier release, as I have always let the club lag, and then turn it over at the end quickly. Ill either lose it right, or smother it left

Tried to go smooth so you can pause and see the different frames of my swing.

Comments welcome.

YouTube - James Swing 7/07

Looks pretty good to me. Very fluid from the top. You're also impressively flexible. The only thing I could encourage you to do beyond what you're already doing is to keep from swaying. It looks like you sway back a bit on the downswing then sway forward. If that's what you're going for, you're on it. But I've always thought the weight shift was NOT swaying.

All in all, you look very competent to me. You're not swinging to kill, you're not going too far at the top, and everything looks sequenced at -impact-. Keep up the good work.

Your back foot is a little open too, which might be allowing the swaying.

I don't believe any swing unless you're hitting a golf ball with it.

It's too easy to look like a dancing swan in your practice swing, then look like a rabid octopus when a ball is involved.:laugh:

Something in your transistion looks slightly off, try starting it with your arms dropping.

I see the nicest practice swings on the tee and then when really hitting a ball they don't look anything alike. Let's see you hit a ball!! :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520