• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple of New Additions

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, finally gave up on trying to use a Nike putter and went back to a Scotty. Put the Studio Select Newport 2 in the bag and really like it so far, I didn't care for the insert in the Studio Style models, but the Select gives a very solid feel. Also put the new VR Black 60* wedge in, waiting on the 54* as well. Have gone back to the ProV1x ball from the One Tour D, this is a move that I could get yelled at for if my rep knows, since Nike requires staff members to use their ball. Finally, got my staff bag, the red strap is rather loud, and the top opening is bigger than previous Nike staff bags at 10.25".

which Nike putter did you use?

i'm using a Unitized Retro, but got my sights on a Scotty Squareback. it's a damn good putter, but, you know...the "ho" gets everyone.

I don't care for the weighting of the putter, just not heavy enough in the head for me.

I tried the new Nike Balls, and thought they were trash. Then again, I tried last years Nike and thought it was trash, too.

Just sharpie a swoosh on your ProV1x. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520