• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

eclark!!!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, you little fart!!!

How old are you now, anyway? Can you drink legally yet?? :D

lol...thanks MC...

Apparently you are too old to read...you know that number in the () on the main page...that there is my age...you old fart :D

Actually, i hung a pretty good one on this last weekend...saturday night had a bunch of friends over for a party/bon-fire/drunkfest...got drunk enough to do front hand springs in the yard...landed the first two actually...then had to do one of those kip ups after the third one and landed that too....they stopped me before i attempted the roundoff>double flik> double layout > front...probably a good thing lol

Apparently i am quite limber while piss drunk.

I also 'speared' my fiancee to the ground and attempted to do some rude activities with her in the lawn as well.

What a great night!

• Staff
Yeah, I saw it after I'd posted. Thought to myself "Could be his age, could be his handicap, who knows?" :D

As you get older, you try not to get piss drunk for fear of being too limber... ;)

Anyway, have a good one, my friend!!!

Happy Birthday, eclark!

Sounds like you already did the celebrating though!

Happy B'day Eric :thumbs up:

Happy birthday to the both of you!

Eric, when I saw it was your birthday, I had to bake you this cake:

ai45.photobucket.com_albums_f51_nobiz_SEXY_TIME.jpg

Happy BDay Clark!

Good to know I'm not the only "happy" drunk around here. At my best friends party I got all wasted (few years back) brought this girl into his room where he was sleeping. We were on the floor and he said, "Dude, at least take it to another room." To which, I respond, "You're ruining the moment!"

It is your fiancee's responsibility to stop you at that point, :D To think, in 2 years, you'll be bound, gagged, and broken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520