• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Euro Tour - The Russian Open

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Reaction score
I have the desktop scoring open on my eh .. desktop. I'll stand corrected but I'm unaware of any Russian golf professionals on Euro Tour, the consequence being that a number of other Russian sportsmen have been invited to play this week - I remember Ivan Lendl & Nigel Mansell taking an invitation from Greg Norman to play in Australian Open.

Anyways the former tennis No.1 Yevgeny Kafelnikov sits on +15 and Montreal Canadiens Alexy Kovalev is on a eye watering +24 after 16 holes ... now why wasn't Michelle Wie invited !!!

*update* ... just confirmed that Kovalev is using golf clubs and not a stick and puck as previously thought...

Ujanika Titliestov
Rapdisclub roundmahead

Just two to watch!!

. . . a number of other Russian sportsmen have been invited to play this week

Yelena Baturina, the billionaire wife of the Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov and ... - Golf - Yahoo! Sports

ai340.photobucket.com_albums_o325_HarryLongshanks_emoticons_whistle.gif

ai340.photobucket.com_albums_o325_HarryLongshanks_capt057b25008e1a4c42b95cbb0f513718d.jpg

Yelena Baturina, the billionaire wife of the Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov and the owner of Inteco company is seen in action during the opening day of Russian Open golf championship at Moscow Country Club in Nakhabino, outside Moscow, Wednesday, July 23, 2008.

Daly misses the cut. At.the.Russian.Open.

Time to try the Nationwide Tour...
ai340.photobucket.com_albums_o325_HarryLongshanks_emoticons_rolleyes.gif

My god! Look at the bend in that shaft!! If that really is a female, imagine what she could do to parts of your anatomy!!!!!!

Holy Siberian Gulag, Batman!

:idhitit:

My god! Look at the bend in that shaft!! If that really is a female, imagine what she could do to parts of your anatomy!!!!!!

I saw that too. That was why I thought it was Daly at 1st, well that and the resemblance. Either thats one strong woman, (I use the term loosely in this case), or that is one cooked spaghetti noodle of a shaft, geez.

Someone with more knowledge about photography can probably explain it better, but I believe the shaft bend in the photo is the result of a shutter speed set too low, rather than an actual bend.

I've seen golf swing photos where the shaft appeared to be almost an arc.

Someone with more knowledge about photography can probably explain it better, but I believe the shaft bend in the photo is the result of a shutter speed set too low, rather than an actual bend.

I've seen golf swing photos where the shaft appeared to be almost an arc.
Nope, the shaft really is bent that much. A low shutter speed will produce a blurred image.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520