• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finally......

cj_rich

Reaction score
After many years of having a ball flight that varied from a fade to a score killing slice, this year I decided it was time to consult a pro. The pro watched me hit almost half a bucket and hit every club in my bag before telling me that I was consistently cutting my backswing short, forcing the club to travel outside the correct plane, causing an out to in path, resulting in either terrible slices, or misses to the right ( I'm a lefty). Taking this advice to heart, I've worked all summer to make sure I bring the club completely back, set the club properly and not rush the swing. I'm now hitting longer, straighter shots with more consistency than I ever have. It's only a matter of time before it's reflected in my score. I still have to tell myself to finish my backswing, and it's still a work in progress. Consulting a pro was something I thought about for a long time, and it was nice to find one that didn't try and change everything about my swing (which I've heard some will do) He gave me very simple advice, in a way the made sense and it's had remarkable results in a short period of time. The lesson cost me less than a round of golf and was worth every penny. I should have done it years ago!

Glad to hear things are coming together for you ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520