• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First post 2 ?

In around the Montreal region, there's some good ones in Mont Tremblant from 80$ and up. Try Grey Rocks, La Bete or Le Diable.
For a nice course, try La Seigneurie at Mont St-Hilaire.
Then there's Bonniebrook at St-Colomban, easy to get your ball lost in the woods.
In Montreal itself, there's The Challenger, a links course.
More to the west, there's Falcon golf course. Quite nice, and good green speed. Quite challenging from the black tees.

Wait a minute... Loop are you in Mtl???

If so we should get together for a game. There are a few courses half-way between VT and Mtl that look pretty sweet.

Yup, I'n in MTL :)
Any nice course you're thinking of?
I'm free on weekends, not the the one in a week though. I'm on shift :(

I'm actually going to NS for 2 weeks starting nest weekend.
We should hook up when I get back. I'm on daddy duty every other weekend, but other than that I'm free.

There are a few courses just over the border on the QC side and also some on the NY side as well. I'll do some research anf post some links for you. I know we played the club metropolitaine d'anjou a few years ago and that was a fun layout.

Golf Monkey said:
I've only ever played Portrush once and it was in thick fog! it was in a Boys Interprovisonal Championship Qualifier which a kid called Graham McDowell went on to win, wonder what happended to him....

Cant be quite sure GM, I think he might have gone to Uni in Birmingham, Alabama where he sorta made it into the top 1 collegiate golfers in States. Rumour has it that his stroke average was the lowest ever recorded, outdoing Woods and Donald. I tell ya, if ya ever see him again ya might mention about becoming a pro.........

"I don't many courses in South Quebec. In fact, I know zero."

That may become my new signature, Rock.

lololololol

Dave Ireland said:
Cant be quite sure GM, I think he might have gone to Uni in Birmingham, Alabama where he sorta made it into the top 1 collegiate golfers in States. Rumour has it that his stroke average was the lowest ever recorded, outdoing Woods and Donald. I tell ya, if ya ever see him again ya might mention about becoming a pro.........

Yeah if he was English we'd hear that mentioned all the time Dave, I think he's very underrated his final round at the Open was top class.

Nice bloke as well.

Goatster where in Upstate do you live?
Thanks to everyone who helped with the course search, just looking for some courses for a group of us from my course to play.

i live 25 miles north of Watertown in a little town called Oxbow just outside of Antwerp.

Caddy - maybe you can get in on the game with Loop and I next month?

I'm in Burlington VT and he's in Mtl. I was thinking Club de Golf 2000 which is near Hemmingford/LaColle QC.

Is that close to you? It's about an hour for Loop and I.

That's about an hour drive to Hemmingford/Lacolle QC for me.

Jakobean said:
That's about an hour drive to Hemmingford/Lacolle QC for me.

That makes three then ;)

You guys give me a date and a tee time and I'll get it off from work.

I'll set something up for late next month. Will post thread Thanks!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520