• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Course Tips in Clearwater????

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Reaction score
Hello Fellow members,

first of all.

MERRY X-MAS TO EVERYBODY!!!

I finally booked my holiday's and my destination is clearwater. Now, this is a long way from Europe and I only have the internet to get tips for golf courses, but you know how it is....never trust anything on the internet, except on shottalk, of Coure....

Does anybody here have a tip on what courses i HAVE to paly, while staying in clearwater???

Deeply appreciated.

Kind regards

Pub

You should play Copperhead at Innisbrook. The PGA plays there in the spring. 10 minutes from downtown Clearwater. $$$$

I would also take the hour drive north and play World Woods. Awesome course with probably the best practice facility in the world. They also filmed an episode of Shell's Wonderful World of Golf on this course with Phil Mickleson playing against David Toms.
$$$

Brooksville Country Club would be on my list of places to play. Beautyful course about 45 minutes north. $$

I'm also a big fan of Seven Hills in Spring Hill as a budget course. This one is about 40 minutes from Clearwater. $

There are so many golf courses in te area that it would be hard to play them all. I go down every winter but I mostly play courses that are 40 minutes North of Clearwater. Someone may know some others that are closer to where you are staying. You will find that the courses are all pretty close together but traffic in that area can be a real bitch that's why I give drive times.

If there are two must plays they would be Copperhead and WorldWoods.

Thanks a lot for the tips,

i am going to book the tee times, first thing on monday...

cannot wait to get there.

have a nice x-mas everybody

pub

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781