• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

golf grips advice

I've totally fallen in love with the Golf Pride CP2 Midsize grips on my irons. If I get a raise on my Social Security in 2019, maybe I can afford to put them on the rest of the bag!:D

If I get a raise on my Social Security in 2019,

633.gif

I've totally fallen in love with the Golf Pride CP2 Midsize grips on my irons. If I get a raise on my Social Security in 2019, maybe I can afford to put them on the rest of the bag!:D
That's what I've been putting on my irons also (std size). I'm about half done replacing them. You using the CP2 Pro with reduced taper?

Denied. I pay enough into that shit already.
You have two choices. Either keep seeing Social Security taken out of your paycheck so we geezers can play golf 7 days/week... or my wife and I move into your basement so you can be there to change our Depends when we get another few years on us!!:D

You have two choices. Either keep seeing Social Security taken out of your paycheck so we geezers can play golf 7 days/week... or my wife and I move into your basement so you can be there to change our Depends when we get another few years on us!!:D

Where do I up my contribution? lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423