• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Shoes...

I picked up a pair of Nike SP-6 on clearance and haven't found anything that I'd replace them with. Comfortable, waterproof and looks classy while not looking like old man golf shoes.

NikeSP6White.jpg

I have 3 pairs

Ecco, Adidas and Footjoy and all are very comfortable.

I think you would be hard pushed to beat the FJ closeouts on the shoes link in the forum. The Dryjoys or Dryjoys Pro fit your budget and a great shoes.

Eccos are the most comfortable I have but they come at a price as you have already seen. Worth it though IMO as it's very important to get decent shoes to play in.

Put me down for Ecco. They're stylish, fit my feet well and hold up over 18 better than anything else I've tried.

They may not work for you or anyone else, but they get my nod.

R35

Ecco Flexor are the best golf shoes I have ever had, period. If you have not tried Ecco, you owe it to yourself and your feet to try them.

Footjoys or Ecco's. For $70-100 you can usually find a pair of last years DryJoy's or Gel Fusion on clearance. Dryjoy's are my preferred shoe when taking into account the cost and what I can find in my size in Black on clearance. When you have size 13 feet, white shoes make your feet look bigger, which I don't need. :)

Eccos are maybe a little better and likely the best built shoe I have worn, but I usually can't justify paying double for the difference. If it were not for clearance, I would pay the difference over the normal cost probably.

send me a PM and since this is going to be your first pair of shoes I will have golfshoesonly.com give you a special discount and some freeshipping. just remember us again when you go to buy!

That's a very nice gesture from robereno that you probably ought to take him up on. I would recommend though that you pick the ones you want from his store and then go local and try them on before you buy them online. May just be me, but I've never found two different manufactures that made shoes exactly the same and a lot of time's fit changes within a manufacture from shoe to shoe.

I'm with TMAG, just got a pair of the Adidas tour 360 II's and they're awesome.

send me a PM and since this is going to be your first pair of shoes I will have golfshoesonly.com give you a special discount and some freeshipping. just remember us again when you go to buy!
PM Sent! Thank you very much!

I have been trying on alot of shoes around my area, just to get a feel for what brands of shoes are made larger/smaller and have made some notes so that if i do happen to see a pair online for a good price i can snatch it up without having to worry about whether i got the right size or not.

Myjoys PRO i've got at the moment, and they're awesome... You can customize them to your colours as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520