• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golfing with other shottalkers :)

DouginGA said:
LOL yeah I did wear an old pair that day, but the heels are bit thicker and tend to keep the weight on the toes better (been fighting to stay over the ball on the drive and losing the battle). But thats not dirt, it pine pollen (greenish yellow). I had wiped them down with some silicone waterproofer right before the round so they didnt look so ratty and the pollen stuck like glue. It is like southern snow down here, I have seen the pollen almost in drifts on the cart path.

Roger that on the pollen. I've got oaks in my yard, and they throw down some serious yellow snow for a few weeks. I hosed my truck off one morning, starting at the front and working my way around and back. By the time I got back to the front, there were fifty new pollen pods laying on the hood. Unreal. Thank God I don't have allergies to that crap.

I remember when I lived in SC my black pickup was yellow in the spring. Those bugs are nasty too, splatting on the windshield. I drove down to Georgia, Augusta actually, I had to stop on the way to clean off my winshield.

ive golfed with another shot talker

the user MP4-eedz

but I spoke to him on a different forum and he became a member here after I showed him this site

top bloke to play golf with
too bad Im not in America or Europe a lot of you seem like good people

if im ever going over seas in the near future to those regions of the world I will let you know

Golf is a great way to make new friends

but you have to be careful there are some real tryhard di**heads on the links as well who like to talk themselves up

those people who carry on like that I tell them if you're so good why arnt you playing with the pros? and they shut their mouth

golfman2760 said:
Golf is a great way to make new friends

but you have to be careful there are some real tryhard di**heads on the links as well who like to talk themselves up

those people who carry on like that I tell them if you're so good why arnt you playing with the pros? and they shut their mouth

Then you would be "Golfing with other Shittalker's"

VT-sometime this summer we'll meet up somewhere in Mass or suttin. I dunno handicaps, but i'm around a 6, ezra's somewhere around 16 i think?(correct me if i'm wrong) What are you and Loop at?

nsherman2006 said:
VT-sometime this summer we'll meet up somewhere in Mass or suttin. I dunno handicaps, but i'm around a 6, ezra's somewhere around 16 i think?(correct me if i'm wrong) What are you and Loop at?

I'm around a 16 or so.

ezra76 said:
I remember when I lived in SC my black pickup was yellow in the spring. Those bugs are nasty too, splatting on the windshield. I drove down to Georgia, Augusta actually, I had to stop on the way to clean off my winshield.

Yeah - you're talking about Love Bugs. Nasty little critters that can coat your windshield and eat the paint. Thank God they don't bite, and only appear for a short time. There are spots here in Florida where some times of the year you can't drive more than 20 miles without stopping for a cleanup.

So - anyone who's thinking of moving here. Don't. Just stay away. Too many bugs, snakes, gators, etc. And we can only play golf 12 months out of the year. Ooops...

Try posting some more, E, it's super entertaining......:D

R35

Rockford35 said:
Try posting some more, E, it's super entertaining......:D

R35

Are you being facetious? I can never tell.

Eracer said:
Are you being facetious? I can never tell.

This is my goal...or is it? :D

R35

PS....i'll delete those other posts...what was the deal with that?

Rockford35 said:
This is my goal...or is it? :D

R35

PS....i'll delete those other posts...what was the deal with that?

My computer went apeshit. It srtared tpyign thinsg wierd...

Sorry - it started posting a reply every time I hit the space bar...

VtDivot said:
I'm around a 16 or so.

:horse:

Neal, as your attorney, I strongly advise you to stay away from this load of cucka.

:D

R35

nsherman2006 said:

Well I started at a 13.2 with my scores from the middle/end of last season. Now with a lot of harder and different courses I am at a 17.1. That's a dangerous number for match play as I usually blow up a couple but you can cover me on those Neal. I'm usually good for 4 or 5 pars, possible birdie or two and a whole bunch of bogies and doubles. Throw in an 8 and a 9, that's me. I made my par 5 to par 3 scoring avg. even worse today. Two doubles and a triple on the 3's (along with 2 pars-I played 27) Par 5's- Two doubles, 3 bogies, 2 pars. Those sandtraps are nasty on the 200yd. par 3's.

Rockford35 said:
:horse:

Neal, as your attorney, I strongly advise you to stay away from this load of cucka.

:D

R35

What's wrong with you man???? Neal was about to put some of his hoed stuff on the line :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520