• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

great price on golf balls.

I hit the MP60s more solidly than the 1025s but not any further. Maybe you weren't catching it all on your Macs? Did you keep them? I wish I would have kept mine... they are purdy ;)
I've noticed in the last 2 rounds I have probably gained back the 15-20 yards I gave up towards the end of last year in working on my swing and trying to gain consistancy. Flown more greens than I can count.

I think my clubs are trying to make one last impression knowing they are headed for the shelf very shortly. Not gonna work. I know they will only going back to cheating on me with the woods to the left if I were to forgive them.

Time to kick them cheatin' ho's to the curb. :D

Farq

You been on the sauce again Old Bean? :laugh:

Mmmmmm. Yes indeedy. Gotta refrain from posting after get-togethers. The language does get a bit too colorful. :rolleyes: I'll go tone it down....

& pasted to the wrong thread to boot (server timed out). It was a good night... ;)

In that case, embrace it! Dude, here's my last range session:

Buy a big bucket at 1:45. Bullsh!t with the guy supplying the balls for 5 mins (New hip. Titanium. Get in Russian sub gibes, goes over big). Get the balls, set up at the end of the range, under the roof (sh!t, I have some standards, right?) Guy next to me hits the separator between the sections twice (on the other side; he's a righty too! Young guy, maybe 30.) Then leaves. New guy, late 40's, maybe 50's moves in. I stretch. Again. Again. (Shoot, I'm 47. That's old.) Begin to hit. 7 irons at the 150. Hit the sign! Again, Again! Fly the sign 4 times. Then left 20 yards. Left 30 yards. (I'm a righty.) Adjust. Over. Over. Wormburner. Over. (go on for 10 minutes):

SHANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop.

Deep breath. MAN I suck. Deep breath.

Go to the back of the stall. Stop and breathe deep again.

Guy in the next stall starts to talk.

10 minutes of absolute drivel. But a nice guy. So I smile and nod, and empathize. Talk Tiger. Phil. Shit, I talk about Rich Beem. He's no a$$hole. But he IS clueless.

Finally, he shuts up. OK, Approach the ball. CLOSE YOUR SHOULDERS, DAMMIT! Fly the marker. Again. Again. Dead on.

I really should bring my 60's. I'd fly the sign by 20 more yards. (who knew? The blades are way harder to hit, therefore way better for practice).

All throughout this time, sh!theads are walking in making noise, etc. Not my game. The 150 mark, THAT'S my game.

Back to work.

well said, sir

I too was pretty disappointed with the Slazenger RD Tours. They seem extremely firm for a 3 piece ball. If you like that feel though they're not bad, especially for the price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520