• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Great Surprise Tonight

juniortodd46

Never Satisfied
Reaction score
Well my friend at the Augusta Regional Airport called me tonight and told me I needed to come up and see him. Some of the golfers had been coming in and he had "something" for me. He wouldn't tell me what it was until I got there, so I was kinda bummed when he asked if I needed a putter cover. I'm thinking he got some free business cover so I was bummed and said it probably won't fit my putter.

Well I was pleasantly surprised when he pulls a Scotty Custom Shop Headcover out of his pocket and asks if Freddie Couples putter cover would work. YES!!! Even though I putt with a mallet, but he doesn't have to know.:emot-ange:scotty:

Freddy's gonna be lookin' for that.
icon10.gif
Cool man.

Now you HAVE to get a Scotty Blade, :D

No better than Couples is putting ATM, I am surprised the putter wasn't included.

I told him he should have gotten the whole lot. But hopefully that's not the only thing I get this week. After all the stories I've heard there should be a set of clubs waiting at the end of the week. lol

When Couples shows up for his putter cover, you should videotape it!

Yea, but I doubt he's worried about it. It's not like they don't have a million of them laying around.

Got to see a lot of nice planes the players travel in, the cheapest one on the line was 30 mil.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520