• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HAVE'NT PLAYED IN A MONTH!

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Reaction score
Been busy! new baby, getting ready for deer season (starts saturday!:laugh:)......so when I'm able to get out of the house, I've been putting up deer stands, cutting shooting lanes, doing some scouting, etc.....

maybe I'll play a round between the morning hunt and afternoon hunt this weekend!

I'm not a hunter, hell I barely shoot birdies and have never shot an eagle!:p That being said, I live on 22 acres, all wooded, and although I don't hunt I do allow a couple of friends to hunt the property. No one has pulled a deer out of the woods so I thought it was funny last November when this guy showed up in my front yard.
Deer.jpg

You have a two month old daughter and haven't played in a month--which means you did play the first month she was born, when your wife was up to her elbows in it. You can fill in the rest of this lecture myself.

We're in an incredibly densely populated area, but there's a creek at the bottom of our lot. Six deer, raccoons, hedge hogs, wild turkey, you name it. Hunting's not allowed, so people just mow 'em down with their SUVs.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520