• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello everyone new member here ;)

stuey

Lancashire,Eng/Tampa,Fl
Reaction score
Hey everyone, im new on here so be nice hahaha. Anyway im male, 22, currently living in Lancashire, England. But in 2 weeks ill be living in Tampa, Florida so cant wait :)

I have just finished university and taken golf up again. Before i started uni I was playing off 3, but now im just trying to get back into it! So if anyone here is livin in tampa or lancashire then feel free to say hello :)

my aim is to get down to scratch within a year and start playin daily again!

Hi Stu:

Tell us about your move...that's quite a distance...BTW we do indeed have a member in the Central Florida area - Eracer...

Welcome to the US Stu. Enjoy the freedom to play daily in the beautiful Central Florida climes. I'm jealous:)

Hey guys, yeh i guess its quite a move! well its not permanent, ive only a years visa so i guess ill see how things go. im hoping to get a job caddying at the old memorial in tampa http://www.oldmemorialgolfclub.com/ a couple of friends caddied there last year and really enjoyed it, decent money too :) so fingers crossed :)

I took some vids of my swing today so ill post them up soon, its a bit rusty but gettin there hahaha

Welcome Stu we'll be nice or most of us will.:)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520