• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from golf hell

chubbs

Taylor Made baby
Reaction score
I've been searching for a good golf forum so here I am. I have an addiction to golfing and golf equipment, man I love ebay. But I live in Iowa, so right now i either chip in the house or go to a simulator, both of which suck. I am married with a great son 3 years old, he loves to go golfing with daddy, and another boy on the way. My wife hates golfing but she rides the cart with me sometimes and keeps my beer cold and full. My greatest golf experience was taking my wife and son up to The Wilderness in Tower Minnesota. What an awesome golf course. My bag is taylor made and nearly everything in it is taylor made. Thanks for having me and I look forward to posting.

Welcome, although I have to say it's to bad about that bag full of TaylorMades. Well at least it's not a bag full of Pings.;)

Welcome to the board of yester-year.

Welcome, always good to see another Midwesterner. Well, in my case former Midwesterner. I used to live in Chicago before coming down to ATL. I'm probably gonna be playing all weekend. :D

Welcome chubbs.

Welcome Chubbs,I'm sure your bag will change if the folks here have anything to do with it.

Welcome, you will really enjoy your time here.:australia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422