• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey all you Canucks! Stop messing up the planet!

cwo2lt

Mulligans-R-Us
Reaction score
Scientists have found a new threat to the planet: Canadian beer drinkers.
The government-commissioned study says the old, inefficient "beer fridges" that one in three Canadian households use to store their Molson and Labatt's contribute significantly to global warming by guzzling gas- and coal-fired electricity.
"People need to understand the impact of their lifestyles," British environmental consultant Joanna Yarrow tells New Scientist magazine. "Clearly the environmental implications of having a frivolous luxury like a beer fridge are not hitting home. This research helps inform people — let's hope it has an effect."
The problem is that the beer fridges are mostly decades-old machines that began their second careers as beverage dispensers when Canadians upgraded to more energy-efficient models to store whatever Canadians eat besides doughnuts and poutine.
University of Alberta researcher Denise Young, who led the study, suggests that provincial authorities hold beer-fridge buy-backs or round-ups to eliminate the threat — methods that Americans use to get guns off the streets.

FOXNews.com - Study: Canadian Beer Drinkers Threaten Planet - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

Either that or all the Huge cars driven in america combined with very low prices for petrol, which ever makes you feel better :D

Either that or all the Huge cars driven in america combined with very low prices for petrol, which ever makes you feel better :D

You keep driving those piece of shit cracker boxes! I proudly have two V-8's in my garage, combined 650 horsepower. You can keep those little rice burners you have over there.

University of Alberta researcher Denise Young, who led the study, suggests that provincial authorities hold beer-fridge buy-backs or round-ups to eliminate the threat — methods that Americans use to get guns off the streets.

This here is the real joke.

You keep driving those piece of shit cracker boxes! I proudly have two V-8's in my garage, combined 650 horsepower. You can keep those little rice burners you have over there.
Amen, my gas guzzling brother!!! :laugh:

I just wish I had 2 in my driveway...although 1 with 650 horses would really be fun!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520