• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey everyone

Kyle

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Kyle(19 years old) and I reside in Arkansas. I was a military brat and didn't end up here voluntarily, but don't mind it so much anymore. I go to the University of Arkansas and have been golfing for about 5-6 years. I shoot anywhere from 2 under(personal best) to about 8 over, but it all varies on how I'm feeling that day. I recently bought myself a set of Titleist 704cb irons and have only played with them once. I've heard controversial reviews about them, but I love them. Also have a Taylor Made driver and odyssey putter in the bag. I don't normally carry any other woods, but have been considering buying a 3 wood just incase. I'm looking forward to reading some more interesting info and getting to know some others that share my obsession.

Yo. All razorbacks are welcome. Hope to read more of your posts soon:)
You'll find this is a friendly forum.

Welcome to Shot Talk. And don't worry, hang around here long enough and you'll have more wood in your bag than a forest in Ark.

thanks for the replies. It seems to be a much more laid back and friendly forum than most I belong to

Welcome Kyle, glad to have you around. Don't let some of these old guys corrupt you.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520