• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hit a 310 yard drive yesterday!!!!

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Reaction score
330 yard par 4, green just slightly left,...hit a nice drive that ended up just short of the green. All I had to do was chip it over a small bunker on the green and make a putt,....but noooooooo, I have to pick my head up, smack it into the bunker, lucky it popped out, on the fringe....then 3 putt for boggie........damn, that will make ya mad!!!!!:real angry:

I hate messing up a great drive!..and I did it plenty of times yesterday!

I know how you feel. Hit a great drive on the very first hole right to 100 yards out, perfect wedge to the middle of the green...and a pathetic three putt...

330 yard par 4, green just slightly left,...hit a nice drive that ended up just short of the green. All I had to do was chip it over a small bunker on the green and make a putt,....but noooooooo, I have to pick my head up, smack it into the bunker, lucky it popped out, on the fringe....then 3 putt for boggie........damn, that will make ya mad!!!!!:real angry:

I hate messing up a great drive!..and I did it plenty of times yesterday!

Story of my life except for me, it's rare that I hit the fairway. BUT when I do, I am sure to follow it up with a sha**ed 2nd shot which will usually miss the green followed by a skulled chip shot for my 3rd stroke.

Not sure why I play this crazy game.

Ah---Just forget the pitch shot. Marvel and Bask in the glory of the 300+ yard drive.

You got some spare testosterone for sale??:laugh:

Congrats one making the big dog bark.

better than drive a 340yd par 4 pin high and 4 putt for a boggie.

Ah---Just forget the pitch shot. Marvel and Bask in the glory of the 300+ yard drive.

You got some spare testosterone for sale??:laugh:

Congrats one making the big dog bark.
That Sumo / Epic is working then?

That Sumo / Epic is working then?
yes! I love that thing! I hit that driver better than any other driver I've ever used

a 300+ yard drive is rare, been hitting it constantly 250....have had several over 270. I always had a slice, but not with the Sumo! :thumbs up:

better than drive a 340yd par 4 pin high and 4 putt for a boggie.

I was just going to say that...
icon10.gif

yes! I love that thing! I hit that driver better than any other driver I've ever used

a 300+ yard drive is rare, been hitting it constantly 250....have had several over 270. I always had a slice, but not with the Sumo! :thumbs up:
Who says you can't buy the right driver sight unseen!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300