• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ho Test - Count Your Score!

I scored 2 points

The only way you can score 2 is if you don't own a driver or a bag of clubs. Are you using some kind of UK metric conversion? :laugh:

28 pts but I didn't count the knowing the guy in the Post Office because I've known him for years - it's only a village.

I am about to sell a few things so my score would drop rapidly but I still buy too much stuff - half man, half magpie.

28 pts but I didn't count the knowing the guy in the Post Office because I've known him for years - it's only a village.

I am about to sell a few things so my score would drop rapidly but I still buy too much stuff - half man, half magpie.

Trust me, you aren't the only guy here that collects shiny things.

Well, except dave.:D

R35

The only way you can score 2 is if you don't own a driver or a bag of clubs. Are you using some kind of UK metric conversion? :laugh:

DaveE

Classic!! :biglol: :biglol:

I scored 3.

I'm really cheap....:laugh:

Lol,I didn't take it that seriously tbh:)

I amend my score to 3 points

Oh, woe is me.

Rockbottomgolf has the Tour Edge Exotics hybrids with Aldila NV shafts for $99 each. :(

Oh, woe is me.

Rockbottomgolf has the Tour Edge Exotics hybrids with Aldila NV shafts for $99 each. :(

That's cheaper than E-bay.

Not that I was looking....;)

R35

well i feel pretty good i only scored 16(maybe 18 not sure if i bought any clubs from Canada or UK)

i forgot to mention that i havent sold any clubs ive bought so that saved me some points and all my stuff usally comes ups so i dont go to the post office.i kinda cheated there as i didnt add points because hes not the post man.

the ups guy does know me.he also has mentioned once when i bought 2 bowling balls and a week later ordered a new driver that he could tell the weather forcast by his deleveries to my house.

Wow, 33. One less than Ez. That test is actually biased against you and Ez, Rock. Can you buy something from yourself?

Wow, 33. One less than Ez. That test is actually biased against you and Ez, Rock. Can you buy something from yourself?

I wasn't really building it to see where Ez and I fit in. Hell, I know where I am. :(

It's pretty much tongue in cheek anyways, it's full of holes. :D

R35

I think I should get extra points for having more than 20 putters.

And I should get points for buying clubs without hitting them first, then NOT selling them when I find that they are woefully wrong for me, HO-ping against HO-pe that I'll somehow "grow into them".

And I should especially get points for every stiff shaft I've bought, knowing full well I can't hit a stiff shaft.

This game is rigged.

Oh, woe is me.

SiberianDVM

I'd scarf those up quick before they're gone... :laugh:

I think I should get extra points for having more than 20 putters.

And I should get points for buying clubs without hitting them first, then NOT selling them when I find that they are woefully wrong for me, HO-ping against HO-pe that I'll somehow "grow into them".

And I should especially get points for every stiff shaft I've bought, knowing full well I can't hit a stiff shaft.

This game is rigged.
I think you should get one point for every club you have that matches one of the same nature, and is purchased to serve the same purpose, only sounds right.

By chance does the second apply to your Halo's? If it does don't feel bad, I demoed mine and still look back knowing I should have gotten the Bafflers with the Nippon shaft. The 10+ grams or so that I saved really did little for me. I will be starting the season with my FW's back in the bag. Both the FW's and Halo's felt good on the launch monitor and on the range, once they got on the course like a RB that just signed a long term deal, they knew I was stuck with them whether the stayed in the bag or rode the bench.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520