• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hogan FTX hosel size???

clint

Reaction score
I've got an opportunity to pick up a set of Hogan Edge FTX's for an absolute steal but they have graphite shafts. Does anybody know what size shaft tip I need in order to reshaft them?

Thanks in advance,
Clint

I've got an opportunity to pick up a set of Hogan Edge FTX's for an absolute steal but they have graphite shafts. Does anybody know what size shaft tip I need in order to reshaft them?

Thanks in advance,
Clint

.355 Taper tip, and if your interested I have a set of Ben Hogan Apex 3 shafts or a set of Rifle FCM 6.0's in .355 Taper that would work nicely in those sticks
icon10.gif
!

Both were at one point in a set of Hogan Apex Edge Pro's. Im jealous, the FTX's are sweet...

I'm definitely interested in the 3's...maybe the rifles too. Let me make sure this deal doesn't fall through and if it doesn't I'll PM you with all my info. I should know something in a couple of days.

Clint

I'm definitely interested in the 3's...maybe the rifles too. Let me make sure this deal doesn't fall through and if it doesn't I'll PM you with all my info. I should know something in a couple of days.

Clint

Sounds good, im willing to let them both go to a good home at a real good price. The rifles have almost new (used maybe 3 rounds) lamkin crossline cords, the 3's could probably use some new grips but have gp tour velvets.

Had those rifles in my Hogan Apex plus set. SWEET.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520