• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Home Sweet Home!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the following sound like the 'mountains' of clubs, balls, gloves, old golf magazines, etc. laying around the typical Shot Talker's basement??? Knew my wife was always grumping about too much golf stuff just lieing around!! LOL

Neighborhood cheers dismantling of huge trash heap</MCC update>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]<MCC rows="5" label="State Story 3 text" cols="40" update>WICHITA, Kan. (AP) A Wichita neighborhood's long fight to clear a homeowner's yard of mountains of trash is over. Heavy equipment dumped huge loads of junk into bins, much to the delight of three neighbors who sat nearby in lawn chairs enjoying the spectacle. One said Greg Gracey began stacking up trash in his yard 15 years ago. When crews got to work, the trash towered higher than six feet in some places and was corralled into the yard by boards, fencing and pieces of cast-iron railing. Neighbors said the stench coming from Gracey's yard was bad enough, but it also was a breeding ground for mosquitoes, snakes, rodents and other varmints. ----- Republican State Senator Phil Journey of Haysville is Gracey's lawyer. He said his client can't seem to throw things away. Journey said that he helped Gracey clean up the backyard in 1999 but that it had slowly stacked up again.
[/FONT]

Over the holidays my wife got ambitious and now our basement is clean as a whistle. No golf stuff down there other then my bag and shoes in a nice little safe corner. Boxes (of boxes) and stuff mostly we kept in case we "moved". Garage is always kept nice and clean. We're not really pack rats! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520