• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How many Rounds

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Reaction score
Well how many rounds do you guys play a season. Last year I played about 80 times and the year before that I didnt have a membership so it was more like 15-25 times.

Over 100 easy....thats with a job from July to September where I work 5 days a week from 8 till 4 :) And golf season is from mid April to Early November

probably 200-300, i used to play 36 a day for the entire summer, 18 when i was in school, and a ton of 9 hole rounds whenever i could fit them in. My guess would be like 250:)

I play almost every week - once a week.

Last year - 45 rounds.

I think I was pushing 45 as well last year. I played about twice a week, but our season is much shorter.

It just drives me nuts having the best round the last round of the year!

R35

rockford35 said:
I think I was pushing 45 as well last year. I played about twice a week, but our season is much shorter.

It just drives me nuts having the best round the last round of the year!

R35
My best round was a 64....tied the course record but wasn't in tourney play so it didn't count. BTW my course is full of hacks:)

JasonMacIsaac said:
My best round was a 64....tied the course record but wasn't in tourney play so it didn't count. BTW my course is full of hacks:)

I had a 63 last year. Best round by far. A few high 60's as well, lots of low 70's. I've busted my ass with my short game the last 3 years, seems like it's paying off now.

R35

rockford35 said:
I had a 63 last year. Best round by far. A few high 60's as well, lots of low 70's. I've busted my ass with my short game the last 3 years, seems like it's paying off now.

R35
Short game is what gives you low scores. You can have a piss poor allround game but be a great chipper and putter and still score nice rounds. My short game is good but the putter lets me down trying to get up and in.

Thats what I have really got to start working on is my short game.

caddyshackgolf said:
Thats what I have really got to start working on is my short game.

Perfect. Start when you're younger. I wish someone would have had me hitting bucket after bucket of wedges and putting for hours rather than handing me a driver and saying "go to town".

Keep that attitude, your scores will reflect every hour you put into it, I promise.

R35

is there any better feeling in the world than watching a well-hit wedge smack the 100-yard sign?

nsherman2006 said:
is there any better feeling in the world than watching a well-hit wedge smack the 100-yard sign?
100 yard wedge hit the pin and go in for a hole in one?

I usually get in one round a week during the winter months and two or three in the summer. The only time it's three is if we play 36 on a weekend day.

Last year, it was twice a week on weekends, for the whole season, April till November...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301