• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

IG's wedge and driver action shots!

Grip is a funny thing, I just weaken it till I start hitting straight shots. But my grip I see two knuckles on my right hand and this translates to my thumb pointing down the center of the grip with the face square to target. The line in the palm of my right hand that starts near the center and curves between your thumb and index finger goes over my left hand thumb. Do you want to see a pic?

Maybe I communicated this wrong. I was talking about a strong LEFT hand grip the whole time. This sneaks into my swing regularly. Are you saying I have a strong right hand grip from the video?

Maybe a pic would be good, dude!

Maybe I communicated this wrong. I was talking about a strong LEFT hand grip the whole time. This sneaks into my swing regularly. Are you saying I have a strong right hand grip from the video?

Maybe a pic would be good, dude!

Right!

my left hand I see two knuckles thumb is perfectly centered down the grip/shaft if you were looking down at it at address. I was just merely stating where my right hand is. Ill have to get a pic later my wife took the camera to the store again.

Grip advice is correct as at the top of your backswing i can see the clubface is shut and as remarked by others your bad shot is a hook, due to this shut position, to square the face you can see that you develop a slide towards the target to neautralise the face angle, and i am guessing that if you slow the legs down you flip and hook it

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520