• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Indoor Putting Greeen? help needed

stevedave

Reaction score
i was stumbling around the internet looking for different putting greens seeing as winter is coming and want to continue my practice... so i found a couple...

Big Moss, Dream Green and Palm Tropics...

Big Moss i found out is like a carpet. Dream Green is really expensive but then Palm Tropics looks really cool... its a portable green made of like astro turf... looks like they just ripped a section of a putting green out...

it has two cups that sit inline with the green on opposite ends of each other with a layer of fringe and rough on both sides too. Price seems ok at 179.99 which i am assuming doesnt include shipping... Any body have any experience with www.palmtropics.com

Thank you for any comments to help point me in the right direction or if i should pull the trigger on the palm tropics.

I had one once. Putted the very first ball and the mat burst into flames (poor friction characteristics I guess).

While running to get some water to dowse the flames I fell down a short flight of stairs, fracturing 3 vertebrae. Meanwhile the flames from the mat caught the curtains and started burning the living room.

Shortly an ambulance arrived and loaded me in...house still burning at this point and as we left the drive way the fire engine arriving on scene collided with the departing ambulance..utter nightmare.

So there I was, inside the smashed up ambulance watching my house burn to the ground. I lost 2 cats, a dog, some goldfish and my wife in addition to the house.

.....I don't recommend palm tropics.

....In addition....I had heard the the owner of that company was indicted on some sort of internet pedophilia charge. I wouldn't be surprised if they went out of business fairly soon what with the pedophile and the spontaneously combusting mats.

I had one once. Putted the very first ball and the mat burst into flames (poor friction characteristics I guess).

While running to get some water to dowse the flames I fell down a short flight of stairs, fracturing 3 vertebrae. Meanwhile the flames from the mat caught the curtains and started burning the living room.

Shortly an ambulance arrived and loaded me in...house still burning at this point and as we left the drive way the fire engine arriving on scene collided with the departing ambulance..utter nightmare.

So there I was, inside the smashed up ambulance watching my house burn to the ground. I lost 2 cats, a dog, some goldfish and my wife in addition to the house.

You got rid of the wife, not such a bad deal if you ask me. I'd really miss my dog though. :p

Similar experience here but with a Tornado and a Hurricane happening on the putting mat.

i clicked on the link on joined the forums there. good stuff. i'll be spending a lot more time there and recommending it to my friends.

i clicked on the link on joined the forums there. good stuff. i'll be spending a lot more time there and recommending it to my friends.

You promising or just getting our hopes up?:ugly25:

The "Money Shot" clip was most disappointing.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520