• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Latest purchase

I know,spooky isn't it:)

i tried those in a store.. very nice feel

will post pics soon,its a stunner in the flesh

Nice pick-up, dave.. That's a pretty sweet looking putter; let us know how that thing works on the putting course.

05184208.JPG

05184228.JPG

05184237.JPG

The Nippon shaft is superb,really balances the putter (it weighs 140g),a beautiful balanced putter that needs less of a forward press than my Ansers (the only criticism I have for Ansers).

The technology in the club is superb and its staying in the bag for now

Looks great!

I wonder if you're able to customize the weight by messing with the extension on the flange. It looks like it just screws right in...

Maybe,I don't need to with that Nippon putter shaft though.The head feels quite heavy to me,even at 32 1/2" the overall weight is still 540g,but bizarrely is 20g lighter than my Anser.Yet despite a lot of backweight on the Anser the ehad still feels lighter than the Black.The Black is beautifully balanced and puts a lovely roll on the ball,just as they claim in the blurb (low cog,tungsten weighting,etc etc

But its the feel off the face where I can really feel the putter,the insert is behind the face and its a lovely strike

Maybe,I don't need to with that Nippon putter shaft though.The head feels quite heavy to me,even at 32 1/2" the overall weight is still 540g,but bizarrely is 20g lighter than my Anser.Yet despite a lot of backweight on the Anser the ehad still feels lighter than the Black.The Black is beautifully balanced and puts a lovely roll on the ball,just as they claim in the blurb (low cog,tungsten weighting,etc etc

But its the feel off the face where I can really feel the putter,the insert is behind the face and its a lovely strike

I know how big of a fan you are of the Anser so praise like this speaks pretty highly of the Odyssey.

Modern technology has finally caught up with me

Modern technology has finally caught up with me

Modern technology applied in the right way is wonderful. Modern technology in the wrong way (ala SUMO2) is another story...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520