• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lovin' the NFL again!

• Staff
Well, its been a little bit longer for us Bears fans if you let me say so hehehehe

Its to bad they had so many injuries this year, it would have been interesting to see how it played out. They were really starting to look good!

Oh, 1985 isnt THAT long ago. I mean Marino still had the passing record and teams could still play defense!

Since when did te 49s become fun to watch again??? That was ANOTHER awesome game today! Great game by both teams. Good game by Alex Smith again.
The Giants are back to the SuperBowl for a revenge of the 2008 SB.

This just can't get any better!!!!

• Staff
Since when did te 49s become fun to watch again??? That was ANOTHER awesome game today! Great game by both teams. Good game by Alex Smith again.
The Giants are back to the SuperBowl for a revenge of the 2008 SB.

This just can't get any better!!!!

That was a heartbreaking end to a great game!!! I really feel for that kid who fumbled, tough break.

I will say this, both defenses played GREAT. That 49er defense is SICK and hopefully they can keep it together.

Alex SMith played ok, but one thing is becoming clear. They have no playmakers at the WR position. If Vernon Davis wasn't open or Frank Gore on the dump off, Smith had no options. Crabtree? Did he even play?

Anyway, should be a great Super Bowl!

That was a heartbreaking end to a great game!!! I really feel for that kid who fumbled, tough break.

I will say this, both defenses played GREAT. That 49er defense is SICK and hopefully they can keep it together.

Alex SMith played ok, but one thing is becoming clear. They have no playmakers at the WR position. If Vernon Davis wasn't open or Frank Gore on the dump off, Smith had no options. Crabtree? Did he even play?

Anyway, should be a great Super Bowl!

There is something about the $9s: I think the oldest player in the defense has like 25 years lol.
This means they only have to focus on a couple of WR and the OL in the next two or three years and here comes the dynasty again.

• Staff
There is something about the $9s: I think the oldest player in the defense has like 25 years lol.
This means they only have to focus on a couple of WR and the OL in the next two or three years and here comes the dynasty again.

I think Alex Smith has been reborn and they will keep him. Gore is a top notch running back and Davis obviously is top notch.

That defense is SICK but they NEED somebody for Smith to throw to. He ran alot last night when if he had a speedy guy like Cruz they might have moved the ball better.

It didn't help their chances that they were like 0-13 on 3rd down.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodehene1