• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

McIlroys hips

dave.

Reaction score
Apparently, he has been on the suit thing, that connects you to a computer and plots the moves into t a programme, helps spot things that the eye can't etc.

He has the FASTEST EVER recorded hip turn, faster than Tiger, anyone.

But is unusual, and its still blowing my mind, is that his hips rotate, stop at some point, then REVERSE, then continue to turn, and all this at a pace faster than anyone else thats ever been on this machine (an many top pros have).

Figure that out

Shakira, Shakira!!!!!

Sorry, had to!

bastards, this thread deserved better than this, i'm off to a proper golf forum

There was an article in Golf International with a swing sequence from McIlroy, It showed the very thing they were talking about.

He really does rip them on the way down, and then through, he looks a tad stuck sometimes but very rare!.

Shakira Shakira

I wonder if dave. is still looking for a proper golf forum or he's just out admiring McIlroy's hips. :D

I wonder if dave. is still looking for a proper golf forum or he's just out admiring McIlroy's hips. :D

The last thing i'm looking at is some dudes hips, if he had posted this about some of the LPGA hotties perhaps he would have gotten the response he craves?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520