• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mizuno mx-560 with fujikura e150

bunkerbound

Can't Putt
Reaction score
Has anyone hit this? I am finding good deals on this club with this fuji shaft. According to the mizuno site this doesnt seem to be a stock offering...

How doe sthis shaft play? soft? firmer? I find the stock exsar shaft to play pretty weak, so i was wondering if I should go with a stiff or reg in the e150...

I was also trying the tour burner, and the siff was the way to go with that shaft...

Thanks in advance!!

I was fit for this driver at the begining of the year. I was fit for the e360 in stiff. I hit the 150 and it was ok I just liked the 360 a little better. I ended up going with the V2 in stiff and in that driver it worked. It was long, really really really loud. It's just as loud if not louder than last year's nike sumo sq.

I bought it and played a few rounds with it and switched to the 07 Burner TP which was just as long and not as loud.

the sound doesnt bother me- im really copncerned about the stock shaft options.. i wondering if the e150 plays stiffer or weaker to flex.... same for the exsar shaft...

the sound doesnt bother me- im really copncerned about the stock shaft options.. i wondering if the e150 plays stiffer or weaker to flex.... same for the exsar shaft...
My reply will make about as much sense as a boob job on a plastic sheep doll, but here goes...

I hit the 150 shaft in R-flex on a Callaway FT-5 and felt like it was a real R-flex. Not tip stiff, but good smooth load/unload.

I have the Exsar shaft on my F50 4-wood in S-flex, and it feels like an R-flex (and that's after I cut an inch off it.)

Of course, Lyle will chime in and tell me that you can't "feel" flex, and he'll be right. Like I said...tits on a sheep.

FWIW, I have a Mizuno MX-500, and I like it. I've since replaced it.

Couldn't have liked it too damn much, ehh Chief?:thumbs up:
Well, it wasn't the "Magic Driver," that's for sure.
icon12.gif

All in all though it's one of the top three I've ever hit. I've thought about doing some shaft ho'ing; but really, with my XL pounding drives down the middle of the fairway time and time again, what's the point?

im going to go get fit.. i just went to go hit this driver and the tour burner, both in a simulator and it was useless.

im just going to bite the bullet and go get fit - its a little pricey, but probably worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520