• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Most 'player' oriented hybrid?

I'll take a look at one of those. Never hit one before.

What's the general consensus on the TM tp hybrids?

Outstanding.. I've used a few and settled on my Burner 19* and it's a great, great club. Probably shows the most wear of my clubs, as I really hit down with this thing, and use it out of anything.. even used it out of a friggin fairway bunker that I duffed a drive into.

I don't hook mine, infact, I generally get a repeatable draw with it, and I don't draw anything but my irons.

Don't count out the old Sonartec MD. This is an older club but I still believe it to be one of the best player hybrids out there. It has a small compact head (not unlike the Adams Pro) and is very workable. Best of all, they can be found for next to nothing now.

Don't count out the old Sonartec MD. This is an older club but I still believe it to be one of the best player hybrids out there. It has a small compact head (not unlike the Adams Pro) and is very workable. Best of all, they can be found for next to nothing now.

That's one that would get my vote. Taylormade RescueTP and Bridgestone J33 are the others. Adams Idea Pro is too offset for my liking. Then again, I don't play a hybrid since I hit a 3i as high as my 7i. If you want the playability characteristics you're going to have to get one of higher COG heads that produce a lower ballflight. Most of the standard hybrids on the market are geared towards players who can't get it up in the air.

I really like the Baffler Pro. What is the stock steel shaft in that club?
I believe it is the True Temper Dynamic Golf S300. I would personally opt for the Nippon NS950 PRO that comes stock on both the DWS or the original that I have.

I believe it is the True Temper Dynamic Golf S300. I would personally opt for the Nippon that comes stock on both the DWS or the original that I have.

I'm pretty sure it's the 950GH. It used to be anyway.

'07 RescueTP with a TT Black Gold would be an interesting combo.

I'm pretty sure it's the 950GH. It used to be anyway.

'07 RescueTP with a TT Black Gold would be an interesting combo.
Must have changed it or maybe offer different options.

Steel: True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
Graphite: Fujikura Speeder Baffler Pro

Cobra Golf

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodehene1