• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

mp-32's

B

BuckeyeGolf

So I demoed the mp-30s and the mp-32s. I actually loved the mp-32s, and now I desperately want a pair. Does anyone know of any really cheap websites? I'm somewhat hesitant to look on ebay, because I'm terrified of getting a poor product. thanks

BuckeyeGolf said:
So I demoed the mp-30s and the mp-32s. I actually loved the mp-32s, and now I desperately want a pair. Does anyone know of any really cheap websites? I'm somewhat hesitant to look on ebay, because I'm terrified of getting a poor product. thanks

I just bought a set of brand new MP-32s (3 thru PW) off eBay two weeks ago for $600 with shipping. Clubs came in original factory box with original factor plastic wraps on the club heads and the grips. Everything was brand new except the box was opened for the seller to put the receipt in. I've zero complaints :)

The seller is golfduke45 if you're interested. :miz:

What did you like better about the 32's? I went just to demo the 32's and ended up very surprised at how much I liked the 30's. Both are very nice.

I liked te 32's better as well when i demoed them and the 30's. I dont know what it was really, the 32's were a bit higher and the fel was a tad better but nothing to differnt from the 30's.

I really don't consider myself that good of a ball-striker...I score as low as I do mostly because of my short game, so I thought for sure I would prefer the 30's. For some reason, every time I hit the 32's, they just felt smoother, and I actually hit them straighter.

The 32's are definately sweet. So, how long until they are in the bag?

coming off from T-Zoid Pros the MP-32s have been in my bag for 2 weeks now.. they feel so pure :miz:, zero complaints and nothing but good things from me ;)

Well payday is Friday...I hope I can make it that long! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427