• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My NCAA picks

you all know who i think is gonna win..............,

Illinois is weak, how many times has a jump shooting team won the championship, ? ............. KU beat Kentucky at Kentucky w/o our star player, we have unparralleled tournament experience , this tournament is over

oh man, west virginia is pulling this game out of their a$$e$ very good game, this is what march is all about

ahhhh... damn west virginia, lucky mofo's they should of lost, illinois too they should of lost they were only up by one at the half

kow_ciller said:
yea tech got in, but i think they're going to win then in the 2nd round get blasted by some tiny school

Your first prediction was right but I'm hoping your second is not. Go Raiders.

Friggin' Alabama.

Thanks for coming out. Totally screwed up the Chicago bracket for me. Bastards....

R35

rockford35 said:
Friggin' Alabama.

Thanks for coming out. Totally screwed up the Chicago bracket for me. Bastards....

R35

You Should Have PM'ed ME!!

On Sunday night we are sitting around doing our picks and NOBODY out of the four Tide fans sitting there liked them. And I ain't gonna pick them just because I graduated there.

They have no fire in the belly.

BTW - I did love that WVA game. Steal in the last 65 seconds for a layup to secure the victory.

Ima starting strong so far...

goatster said:
S U Orange capture another tittle.

I'd be delighted. I have the Orange in my pool.

i hope so i can get another champ. golf shirt to show off.

KANSAS AND Syracuse lost, this is what its all about

youngun5 said:
unfortunately

I just couldn't get comfortable with the Jayhawks this year....

Texas Tech pulls out a close one. Could they be this years Cinderella? Guns Up. :p

its gonna be Oklahoma State now, i know it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424