• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need a 3 wood. help

zenkar

Reaction score
Can you guys recommend a good 3 wood or 4 wood. no hybrids.. thanks!
need somthing to fill in between my driver and 3 iron.

Just got a Cleveland Quadpro 4 wood yesterday, thing is awesome. It does not go as far as the Adams I had in the bag, but it comes off the deck a lot better, and flies straighter. It is much more accurate than the Adams. It is also heavier, and I like that, you can feel the head at the end of the shaft. I got the stiff shaft and I would think based on the weight of the head that would be the way to go for pretty much most people. I know that you are supposed to match shaft to swing, but this head weighs enough that I would want the shaft at least to be low torque. I got mine on the Bay for 20 bucks including shipping, great deal.

:smilie_cl

Infiniti ProPulsion

Cleveland Steel

Bangomatic

I have a Hogan 3 wood and 5 wood for sale, C455 model, 15* & 19*, both with the Aldila NV-70-H graphite shaft in regular flex, if you are interested. Drop me private message if you like.

Callaway X ( regular model, not Tour ). I bought mine at the beginning of the season and love this club. Off the tee or in the fairway, it is awesome.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520