• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New toys for 09

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i got two new toys. the driver came from a fellow STer and all the work was done by Ken at Victory Custom Golf. the driver is a 8.5 fade bias FT-i with a 260 cpm UL-780 at 45". the putter is really nice i can't wait to get it out on the greens. its a Miura KM-005 set just like the scotty i have. its heavier then my scotty but the feel off the face is about the same.:prop:

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --> <TABLE style="FLOAT: left; MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 162px; HEIGHT: 166px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><TABLE style="FLOAT: left; MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 162px; HEIGHT: 166px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><TABLE style="FLOAT: left; MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 162px; HEIGHT: 166px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><TABLE style="FLOAT: left; MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 162px; HEIGHT: 166px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><TABLE style="FLOAT: left; MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 162px; HEIGHT: 166px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: album_picturebit --><TABLE style="FLOAT: left; MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 162px; HEIGHT: 166px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ya got a bag full of limeys! Hope you hit it well. I should've tried more shafts in that thing...

yeah i'm trying the 780 do to the fact that the 680's in the fairways do so well. as for the putter i just love the way the miura irons feel so i got the putter as well.

Oh God the putter is absolutely beautiful......

Good to see you're back in business. Nice putter.

yeah all this hoing that goes on here just draws you in ;)

Hey VFT,

Good luck with the Graman. Hope it goes well for you and I haven't steered you wrong... :eek: :D

Identical iron set to what I had except for the stampings, now 2-9 instead of 3-PW. I was always a little irritated with the modern, stronger loft/number correlations and had the old standard numbering substituted on the second set.

I was always a little irritated with the modern, stronger loft/number correlations and had the old standard numbering substituted on the second set.

NN, may I inquire on why this is such an obsession with you?

NN, may I inquire on why this is such an obsession with you?

There's no serious logic behind it. I know what the lofts are--it's not like I'm guessing.

It was just one of those persistent itches that needed scratching. I played for so long before the standard changed--going back to 1959.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520