• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Years eve/ New Years day plans?

Staying in, Its pretty boring. A few friends are over, and my dads friends are here too. Theres not really anything to do but play a game, or listen to a bunch of 50somethings talk about the same 1960-70s music they always talk about

What's wrong with 60s and 70s music? :D What do you listen to?

Pounded 15 James Ready 5.5s last night, plus a little champagne.:laugh:

Went to a party around 7:30. We drank a little tequila to get the party started, then basically tried burning the neighborhood down. I brought about $300 worth of stuff I got in Tennessee, and two other guys had a goodly amount. Lots and lots of mortars, some of which were tossed like hand grenades (try that for some scary fun) and one guy brought a couple of quarter-sticks. Those will get your attention. The best part of the night was when the two cop cars came around the corner and drove up on a lawn to avoid our mortar tubes. Guess they needed to be somewhere else...lol. Anyway, I played it pretty safe and quit drinking at 10:00 (except for a small glass of bubbly to ring in the new year. Drove home around 1:00 and woke up LATE.

Hope everyone else had a safe night, and has a good year.

Had a few last night at a fairly eventful party and right now I plan on grabbing some clubs and heading to the frozen course to hit some balls since it's actually on the + side of the thermometer and the sun is ouuuut.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Trying to decide if I wanna risk smashing my FT-5 on the frozen ground if I make a bad swing.<o:p></o:p>

Went to our clubhouse, as they have a pretty nice New Years Eve Fest and it the last time they are open until around April 1.

Made my Red Beans and Rice for New Years Day, which is a ritual in our household. Kinda my rendition of the whole Black eyed peas and good luck for the year. Worked pretty well since I started doing it about 6-7 years ago. Watch football and gorge ourselves one final time and think about how little we will get to eat the rest of the year to lose what we gained the previous month.

Although this year KU will be in the Orange Bowl, so we will get to delay the healthy part for 2 more days, as we will be having Ribs and Wings for the game.

Just had my first bowl, and am starting to get over last night, and thinking about how I wont be drinking much today. Maybe a bloody mary will help speed up the healing process. :D

Went just as planned: Worked yesterday. Came home. Made some homemade Manicotti using crepes for when my wife came home. Split a bottle of Rosa Regale Brachetto d'Aqui with the wife. Went to bed at nine. Could not go to sleep as Eracer, and those like him, light off fireworks all night down here in Florida. Got up at four, came back to work.

I decided to go into Town last night with a large group of mates I ended up drinking double vodka and red bull most of the night, which I do not recommend to anyone. The club closed at 1.30am and it was 2.45am before a could get a taxi home.

Went exactly as planned, was in bed by 10:30 last night...I could care less about New Years & don't care for bars. Hit the ski hill today & condtions were great, a tad bit cold since it was only about 10º but the packed powder was fantastic.

spent the day recouperating.thought about getting on about 2:30 this morning when i got home.but must have passed out within 20 min. of getting home.fortunately i was only about 1000 yds from home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520