• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No wonder I've been banned...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Reaction score
From the rides at Disney World.

It's a fat world, after all
Disneyland announces plans to close the "It's a Small World" attraction to deepen its water channel after the ride's boats start getting stuck under loads of heavy passengers. Employees ask larger passengers to disembark - and compensate them with coupons for free food.
-
-
-
013_small_world.ce.jpg

Wow, that has got to be the single most idiotic thing i have ever heard, "We're not going to let you on our ride because your a tubb, but for a consolation gift we'll give you free food so you can gain even MORE body fat"

Real smart move Disney.

Ever ride the "Gravitron"? You stand up around the circumference of a big spinning disk that rotates like a washing machine tub. Once centrifugul force is strong enough to pin you to the side, the floor drops out.

Can you imagine trying to "spin-balance" that sucker? Or the rough ride you'd get if the fatties were on one side and the twiggys were on the other.

Wonka..wonka...wonk...awonk...awon...kawonk..a...BAM!:laugh:

Heh heh. When I read this there was an ad for a hotel 10 mins from Disney world under Eracers second post.

Gave me a chuckle.

The wife and I are not exactly tiny, and we have never grounded a boat in Small World, yet.:laugh: These have to be some extremely large people.

Oops, just re-read the post. Its Disneyland (Anaheim, CA), not Walt Disney World (Orlando, FL). I will have to give it the weight test when I get out there in 2009. :D

Can you imagine getting stuck in there with that song going on and on and on ...

Thats the way to do it, sub food for ride.

Can you imagine getting stuck in there with that song going on and on and on ...

If I knew you liked the song, I would have brought my harmonica along to World Woods. I could have played Small World over and over for you. :D

If I knew you liked the song, I would have brought my harmonica along to World Woods. I could have played Small World over and over for you. :D

I'm learning it on my guitar. We can play it over and over and over and over and over and over...

You guys are deeply disturbed..Until i went on that ride I was a productive member of society. May a swarm of sand fleas nest in your crotchal area.:laugh:

You guys are deeply disturbed..Until i went on that ride I was a productive member of society. May a swarm of sand fleas nest in your crotchal area.:laugh:
Until I met you I wasn't deeply disturbed...
icon10.gif

I kinda like the song. You can dance to it.

Hmmmmmm, I thought I was looking forward to meeting some of ya'll for the next golf outing planned. But now I'm not so sure, somehow the idea of trying to concentrate on a putt with "it's a small world" being played in the background on a harmonica and a guitar doesn't sound very appealing.:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520