• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Oh man!

slickpitt

Reaction score
So nervous about tonights game! Well... nervous, excited, pumped, all of the above! I'm just ready for kickoff to start! Either way it should be a good game... just hope my Sooners play like they did all year! I honestly think OU will smoke UF, or lose by a close score. I really think if UF tries to get into a scoring fest with OU they will lose. But if they figure out a way to slow down OU's offense then we may be in trouble. :wow:

The anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!!

This game has the potential to rival or supersede the Miami-BC game with Flutie back in '84. They both can put some points on the board, and I expect it to be a high scoring fairly close game.

The over~under is around 70, and I would definitely be taking the over on that. If this game gets out of hand, either team could score that on their own. :laugh:

I would take OU to win this one. Wouldn't be surprised to see OU in the 50's and FL close behind. I doubt with as many points that will be scored I would even know which way to bet the spread.

I'm biased because I'm an SEC guy, but I don't think Oklahoma is going to score on Florida like they have all year. The Big 12 isn't exactly a defensive-minded conference. I do think it has potential to be a really good game, but I say Florida by 10.

Joey

The way these games work is one team will destroy the other...

I haven't a clue which team will do it though. :thumbs up:

Man, so far the game is putting me to sleep. What a disappointment so far. Guess I'm glad I have TiVo. May have to watch it in the morning.

Ended up being a great game. WTG Gators!

Ughhhhh that pained me to say, being a Vol fan, I think I actually threw up in my mouth. But gotta pull for the SEC. :thumbs up:

GO GATORS!!! NATIONAL CHAMPS AGAIN!!!

I tired to watch the first half during comercial breaks at the Mercedes, but by halftime I stopped going back to the game and watched the Mercedes exclusively. Boring first half. Glad the Gators won, but I really do not maintain a rooting interest in any college team.

On the bright side, by watching the commercials at the Mercedes I got the see TM announce that the R9 is coming March 20th. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520