• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK maybe not....

Control might me money towards lessons rather than clubs! Hehehe.

Ez, I know what you need. R5 TP with a Rombax.... oh, wait, that right, you had one!

Wanted to let you know, played twice on the sim with it. About 65 percent fairway, and a 265-275 carry all day long.

Just an awesome club.

Ez, I know what you need. R5 TP with a Rombax.... oh, wait, that right, you had one!

Wanted to let you know, played twice on the sim with it. About 65 percent fairway, and a 265-275 carry all day long.

Just an awesome club.

Yeah, I'd like some detailed updates as you continue to use it. Is the ferrule issue OK? 2Fast had his Hibore reshafted there as well and the same thing happended. He gave it to them and they are sending it their other store, 2 weeks to get it fixed. That's ridiculous, I'll never let them touch another one of mine.

Sounds like you are getting similar results to what I had when I hit it well. I lost it right a fair amount. Really better for a draw swing player. Wait till you get it outside... That shaft delivers a great ballflight. Look at that little picture thing on the shaft... that's exactly what it did for me.

My miss seems to be either over drawing it, or a high push fade. The former ends up in the rough and the latter usually stays in the fairway. But really, I haven't been missing it much!

I took it to the range to see if it was real before the last snow. 250 yard range with Top-Flite range balls. 40 degrees. Honest first fifteen, one bounce, then over the fence. I hit it straighter then my hybrid.

Ballflight is perfect, heavy weight is perfect, look is perfect.

What else can you ask for?

PS: The ferrule thing doesn't really bother me right now. When the season starts and I'm washing my clubs every week, then I might do something about it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520