• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Planning a golf Vacation.

h3king

Junior Pro
Reaction score
Ok so a couples buddies and I want to go on a golf vacation this summer. We want to head down to South Carolina. But of course since were all like 20 and strapped for cash we don't have tons of money. Anyone know of some good priced courses or packages. Also if anyone has a site to look for some packages would be great thx.

Also, PM EDSGolf...he's a member that set's up packages at Myrtle Beach.

Sweet maybe he can give me a discount.

OMG do I am not the only one that thinks RC Cola and Moon pies are the greatest things ever. Every summer/christmas when I go to NC to visit relatives one of my presents is a 24 pack of RC cola and 3 boxes of Moon Pies. Now the real question is, have you ever micorwaved one?

Jaden

OMG do I am not the only one that thinks RC Cola and Moon pies are the greatest things ever. Every summer/christmas when I go to NC to visit relatives one of my presents is a 24 pack of RC cola and 3 boxes of Moon Pies. Now the real question is, have you ever micorwaved one?

Jaden

I have RC cola here in PA, its really cheap also.

Lucky man you are. I can get the original moon pies here but not RC Cola..Stupid South Jersey.

Jaden

Drop us a line, summer is the cheapest time to play golf!

Lucky man you are. I can get the original moon pies here but not RC Cola..Stupid South Jersey.

Jaden

Drinkin a RC right now and eatin some sunflower seeds doesn't get any better,

"Great Taste Since 1905"

5,800 yards from the back tees? I'm skeptical.

Didn't you see the specials on The Golf Channel? Rich Lerner said Kountryside Golf was a true test of golf, a real uncut jewel, and the best thing since sliced bread.

He was also made an honorary member, so his review may have been somewhat biased.

:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520