• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Played the bluff golf links in Pine Bluff NC today

freakyswinger

Golf Ellusionist
Reaction score
Its a very nice course for 25 bucks has a driving range and putting greens,
a hotel, or what i would call a lodge style motel. pool. nice club house, very laid back place. it just changed owners and looks like it is going to be a better course for same cheap prices. the folks who were there running the place were very cool and just nice as could be. for any of yall not close to pinehurst this is the place to stay 49 bucks a night. the course has wide fairways not to much water, but moderate bunkers. its a maples design course. greens are great fast no break at all. my eyes lied all day to me, looked for a break but the straight putt was the money.has rolling greens and fairways. a mix of left to right dog leggs, a little up hill and down hill lies, plenty of woods and i could have swore i saw a alligator? or could have be a log. i was kinda toasted on the back 9. any of you plaining on a pinehurst trip stop in and check this one out it will be a good fun 18 to play, Thanks for reading,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520