• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Potential Masters Moment

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Reaction score
David Duval is currently -1 and tied for the lead after 3 holes. Ok sure, after nine he'll be 4 over, but wouldn't it make a great story if he stayed in contention?

You gotta admire him for continuing to try...lets do a side bet on how he does through Amen Corner today.

I say he'll play these holes 2 over...

Taker??

No way. With that wet weather down there, anything is possible. He'll probably make 4 birds, start a huge push, and he'll fall on his face again.

Not that I'd wish that on him.

R35

I'm talking only about 11,12 and 13...where so many dreams have become nightmares.

Just doing it for sport though.

In any event, live coverage starts in 37 minutes. Maybe they will show him on the back a bit by then.

Bravo said:
I'm talking only about 11,12 and 13...where so many dreams have become nightmares.

Just doing it for sport though.

In any event, live coverage starts in 37 minutes. Maybe they will show him on the back a bit by then.

I'll say one over but be hoping for better.

I say he finishes after the turn at +5.

Billy Casper's tearing things up. He shot a 57 on the back 9. It's gonna be tough to catch him.

He will choke but I would like to see him shot in the 60's today it would give him a boast of confidence.

You know, for some reason I think Duval will have a good round...all the best to him...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,300