• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pre Ebay clearance...

BigJim13

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to unload these here but will be putting them up on ebay tomorrow night if nobody is interested. I will have pics up tomorrow of all items. All prices include shipping to the continental US but I am will to ship anywhere, well except SE Asia, and make a deal if you really want the club/shaft!

1) I had this up before, Mizuno MP-600, 9.5* head only-brand new in plastic. .335 hosel diameter, headcover and weight wrench included. This I think is one of Mizuno's better looking heads, very clean at address and dead square. Anyway brand new, looking to get $85 shipped.

2) Mizuno MX-560, 8.5* with headcover. Good shape, it has a blueboard 63g s flex shaft in it now that I plan on pulling to sell as well but for $100 shipped its yours as a club. Head only would look for $50 shipped.

3) As mentioned in #2, Diamana Blueboard, 63g g4"t stiff flex. Not sure on length as I have not pulled the shaft yet but it appears to be in good shape. Tip I imagine is .335 but I have not checked yet. Would look for $60 shipped in the US.

Please let me know, PM if interested and as mentioned b4, will get pics up tomorrow (I'm taking a mental health day from work, that and my daughter is sick so I will have some time to snap some pics!)

• Staff
Could you e-mail me pictures of the Diamana shaft to [email protected]? Also, does it have a useable grip?

The grip is a black and blue golf pride Multi compound with the mizuno Logo on it. I will be able to get pics to you later this morning!

• Staff
Here is the shaft!
BB.jpg
BB2.jpg
BB3.jpg

• Staff
The MP-600, as I said still in plastic!
MP.jpg

• Staff
And the MX560, 8.5* in decent shape with the headcover!
MX.jpg
MX2.jpg
MX3.jpg
MX4.jpg

Not positive but I thought the G4''t was for .350, dont quote me on that though

• Staff
Not positive but I thought the G4''t was for .350, dont quote me on that though

Yeah, I thought the same thing. But the MX 560 is a .335 diameter and I have had one that was also a g4"t that came out of an MP 600 that was also a .335.

The G4"t is a .335 tip shaft, but has a 4 inch tip section. I believe the x5ct shaft has a 3 inch tip section so the G4"t must be tipped accordingly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520